Monday, February 4, 2008

Hope

I decided to choose Hope as the topic for my concept-folio because I simply love the idea of what it's all about. I love what it means and stands for, and the feeling it creates inside you when you experience it. I, myslef, having had plenty of times when hope was all I had left to count on, have always held it in high regards. I feel that hope is one of the strongest of all human emotions and has the power to defeat all odds and achieve even the most far fetched of goals and dreams as long as you keep it in your sight, and never let go.
I do believe Hope...will always prevail.

5 comments:

Jess said...

That is a really good idea, I love it :)

Cindy said...

I think you make a good point, and I'm pretty sure your concept folio will turn out great!

Jess Card said...

I love your idea! A lot. I agree I love what hope stands for and i think your concept folio is going to be great!

Katie said...

I love your blog! I think your topic is really interesting and you'll do a great job!

Lex said...

Ireally like the idea for this blog :) It's kinda funny cuz i started a blog at about the same time....
I'm a junior in hs, and i like to talk too so: haha i think we'd get along grrrreat!