Monday, April 14, 2008

Community Project (Pieces of Hope)


Hey guys!!!

Seeing how my concept is Hope I was thinking about doing a community project called "Pieces of Hope." I was thinking about having it go something like this:

-First I'll make a whole big pile of tiny slips of paper.
-Next, I'm going to write a tiny hopeful quote on each individual slip of paper. For instance, "Don't frown...you never know who's falling in love with your smile," or "A Laugh is a Smile that Bursts," and thousands more.
-I absolutely love quotes, and making people happy, so I think the combination of the two are perfect.
-The next part is the most important.
-I'm going to go out around Norton, out of Norton, to my family, to my friends,to that random person standing in front of me in the Dunkin Donuts line, to anyone...and simply hand them the folded slip of paper and walk away, without saying one word.
-Then, hopefully, if all works out as planned I may just be able to bring a tiny ray of hope and make at least one person's day a little bit better, a little bit brighter...and if I'm lucky, a little bit more hopeful than it originally was.
-I hope it works.
-I can't wait.

2 comments:

Keiko said...

I really really like your idea! I think it sounds really cute and will hopefully spread hope throughout the community!!

Anonymous said...

i really like this idea! it is very creative. (: